- Should have 12-15 years of IT experience and min 7-8 yrs as Project Manager for handling IT Infrastructure projects.
- Should have good conceptual knowledge on Data C enter technologies like Servers, Networking, Database, Storage, Backup etc. to effectively coordinate with the technical teams in project execution.
- Should have good knowledge on Transition of projects from Scope, SLAs. Exposure to cloud computing a cross AWS, Azure or GCP is essential.
- Should have good stakeholder management skills and should have experience in working with Global and Domestic customers. Maintain necessary documentation, reports and manage the administrative requirements likeprocurement, time tracking, and availability. To be certified in ITIL, However PM certifications (such as PMP or Prince2) is desirable.
- Coordinate and manage the team effectively in order to ensure that services are delivered efficiently and professionally define, review and document project delivery processes Coordinate resource within the team in order to schedule the provisioning build and installation of services in line with service delivery lead times for each service Escalation Management liaison with third parties and customers to achieve swift resolution Coordinate with teams across customer and parent organization.
- Ensure good levels of customer communication and excellent customer service and focus from all team members.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills, with the ability to work closely and effect ively with customers, Technical teams, senior management and suppliers.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills so that the finance team can be managed day to day, and developed and expanded in future, and integrated closely with the rest of the Indian office and the wider business.
- Determination and drive, with the commitment to take responsibility for issues and manage them to resolution.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply logical thoughts in handling crisis situation. Strong interpersonal, organizational and customer services skills Project delivery management experience gained within a similar managed services environment.
Knowledge about following:
- IBM Websphere Application Server
- Middleware Deployment
- Knowledge Base
Acowale is a tech startup creating innovations that matter to the world.
We recently reorganized to concentrate primarily on our digital payment solution & company management services while having operations in several other domains.
Empowered by Microsoft™ and supported by Freshworks™, we've also teamed with the Government of India's Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade and the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises to expand in our mission to rediscover the way small-scale business happens in India.
Menstural Leave Policy for Women
We made the decision to implement a Paid Menstrual Leave policy to support our mission of destigmatizing periods and to support our staff who menstruate. We at Acowale strongly believe that employees should not be put in the position of "presenteeism” and feel pressured to show up to work even when feeling sick, or when it is a detriment to their health. This policy is another way we can foster a supportive work environment.
We have extended the same policy implemented for our on-site staff to all women joining Workternship Program too.
Any queries contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill is the most important factor in selection at Acowale.
While our Onboarding team goes through your application, maximum weightage is given for your previous works.
Example: Developers can paste links to their GitHub Profile or website's they designed.
Paste links to your previous works in the application form. If you do not have your work anywhere online, please upload it to Google Drive and share the "Public" link.
It's also appreciated to share links to your social media profiles.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying